4 Ingredient Tropical Coconut Balls

Welcome back to my blog, its been a while since my last post due to joint birthday party planning. For my kids I have decided that because their birthdays are 3 days apart, I would organise a joint tropical themed birthday for them.
I will be sharing some recipies from my party foods I have made as well as a runthrough of what I put together to make this tropical party a success.
Tropical Coconut Balls
INGREDIENTS :
250gm packet of any plain sweet biscuit crushed fine ( I used arrowroot )
397gm can of sweetend condensed milk
450gm can of crushed pinapple. ( squeeze out all the juice using muslin clothes, paper towel etc )
1 1/2 cups of desiccated coconut
METHOD:
In a bowel conbine crumbed biscuits, condensed milk, crushed pinapple and 3/4 cups coconut.
Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up for rolling.
Roll using level tablespoons or by eye, roll balls into left over coconut and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Chill for 1 hour before serving or make the day before the party like I did.
NOTE:
I am not a major fan of pineapple, and defiantly am team no pinappleon pizza! But with the combination of biscuits and condensed milk, the flavour of pineapple is not overwhelming to the point it feels like you are eating plain pineapple.
I used the eyeball technique for the size of my tropical balls and got just under 30 medium sized balls, but the sizes are not very even.
So if you give this recipe a try leave a comment below and let me know what you think, or if you know someone who might like this recipe feel free to share it to them.
Thank you everyone and untill next time. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Of BeLEAF - Their In Big Pots!!

Healthy Scrambled Erggs That Kids Love

How To Clean The Walls When Kids Draw On Them